Authorising Engineer for Decontamination
We deliver Authorising Engineer (Decontamination) services as defined in Health Technical Memoranda 01-01 and 01-06. If you are involved in the manufacture and reprocessing of medical devices, then this service is what you need.
What we do for you
- Audits of annual and quarterly reports on sterilization and decontamination equipment.
- Specifications for new autoclaves, washer disinfectors
- Specifications for gaseous hydrogen peroxide sterilizers.
- Specifications for trolley washers.
- Specifications for automated endoscope processors
. Writing of Operational Policies . Advice on instrument tracking systems and marking technologies.
- Advice on containment systems and packaging materials.
- Advice on air handling systems supplying clean rooms.
- Advice on works necessary to upgrade existing facilities to comply with standards and
- Advice on works necessary to provide new facilities to comply with standards and
- Advice on achieving a service that can be accredited to BS EN ISO 13485.
Our ability to be available for discussions with Clients to offer practical advice that enables their business to continue, whilst delivering our service. We are experienced in a wide variety of sectors ranging from large industrial facilities to small dental units.
WHY CHOOSE US
We respond very quickly to all our clients and will be on hand throughout.
We are very practical in all our work and solve all your problems.
With more than 35
Value for money
We bring you the best value for money and deliver all our services efficiently.